Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thailand Adventure Planning Begins!


Hello Fellow World Travelers and Enthusiasts!

Welcome to my Thailand Adventure Blog.  It is important for me to keep you updated on my planning   and then for you to feel like you are right along on the trip to Thailand with me this coming February 2014.  I will be posting information about what I am learning about Thailand before I go, letting you know about the shots I may have to get to stay healthy and let you know what I will be packing in my bags along with my passport.

Please feel free to ask any questions or offer any advice.  I will also be including some videos for you to view as well as some GeoQuiz questions for you to research if you would like.

"Travel is the ultimate FREEDOM!"    ......   MWVerra

GeoQuestions for YOU......  should you choose to challenge yourself:

1.  About how many hours will I have to be in a plane to arrive in Bangkok, Thailand from New York    City?  Any advice on how I can make the time go more quickly on this extremely long flight?

2.  What type of government does Thailand have?  What do you know about this form of government?



2 comments:

  1. What is the GDP for Thailand?
    -Matthew Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure of their exact GDP but Thailand has a strong currency. There is less than 1% unemployment. Thailand exports rice, gems, fruits and vegetables, gems etc. Sixty-five percent of their population are farmers.

    ReplyDelete